Family Law / Divorce / Custody
Silverman, Thompson, Slutkin & White provide advice and representation in all areas of family law including:
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Prenuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland Child Support
• Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Maryland Adoptions and Guardianships
• Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO’S)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Hague Convention International Custody Disputes
• Department of Social Services Appeals
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
Our attorneys are dedicated to providing aggressive representation and sound legal advice to our family clients. Our attorneys have many years of litigation experience and provide effective representation to our clients in all types of family law matters. They are recognized as leaders in this field. Our divorce and family law attorneys have helped hundreds of clients in Maryland and regularly practice in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Frederick County, Harford County, Cecil County and other areas of the state as needed.
We invite you to contact us or call our office at (410) 385-2225 or 1-800-385-2243 for a complimentary consultation to see how we can make a difference for you.
- Same Sex Marriage Licenses Issued by Maryland Clerks of Courts On November 30, 2012 we blogged about the Attorney General’s Opinion on the issuance of same sex marriage licenses and when the clerks could issue ....
- Maryland Attorney General Issues Opinion on When Courts Can Issue Same-Sex Marriage Licenses As we explained in our “How to Get Married Guide for Same Sex Couples” blog on November 8, 2012, same sex couples will be permitted to marry in ....
- Maryland Opening Domestic Violence Visitation Center Baltimore will soon be the home to a supervised visitation center according to CBS Baltimore’s report on November 27, 2012. The Safe Havens center ....