Sports & Entertainment Law
Led by Matthew K. Baldwin and Phillip J. Closius, our attorneys provide legal services to professional and collegiate coaches, executives, as well as media personalities. The firm’s lawyers currently or have previously represented clients in business and legal matters with both professional and collegiate sports leagues, including the NFL and NCAA, among others. Our attorneys also have extensive contacts with media outlets including ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, and the NFL Network, among others.
The clients we represent rely on us to negotiate and draft employment and marketing contracts, to structure their business relations, and to counsel them on all aspects of their professional and personal lives. At Silverman Thompson Slutkin & White, we are continually striving to help promote and enhance our client’s image in order to provide them with as many business opportunities as possible. In doing this, we show a dedication to the marketing and management of our clients. We are constantly striving to seek new avenues through which our clients can increase their earning potential.
The personalized client services performed by the firm in accordance with our “one call” philosophy include:
- Negotiating Athletic Employment Contracts
- Marketing and Endorsement Contracts
- Broadcasting Contracts
- Media and Public Relations
- Interview Training and Preparation
- Career Counseling in Athletics
- Discussing Career Opportunities with Search Firms and Consultants
- Five-Year Planning
- Asset Allocation Advice
- Tax Planning Advice
- Insurance Policy Review and Advice
- Real Estate Transaction Review and Advice
- Estate Planning Review and Advice
- Intellectual Property Advice
- Business Entity Formation Advice
- Legal Referral Advice
- General Business or Legal Document Review and Advice
We invite you to contact us or call our office at (410) 385-2225 or 1-800-385-2243 for a complimentary consultation to see how we can make a difference for you.